Escape rooms are locked rooms where you need to find your way out by solving hidden clues which will lead you to the exit. You will only have a certain amount of time to do this in (check escape room Las Vegas for ideas of an escape room). If you have been thinking about taking part in a escape room, then you may be wondering whether it is something that you will enjoy. Some of the pros and cons of escape rooms are discussed in more detail below.
Pros Of Escape Rooms
– You may be able to choose the theme of your room if the company that you use has a choice of rooms available. This means that you can choose the room that you think will interest you the most.
– You can take part in an escape room whatever your level of mobility. All the clues that you need are in the chamber where they can be reached quickly, and there will be no need for any running or climbing.
– If you do not manage to escape the chamber you can choose whether to find out the solution or not. This means that you can come back and give the room another go to see if you can get out this time.
– Escape rooms are extremely fun and an excellent team building exercise which is why they are used by so many businesses. They encourage staff to work together to solve problems and learn skills that can be transferred to a work environment.
– They are a unique way to celebrate a birthday or other special event. As the experience only lasts for an hour, it is the perfect way to start a night out as you will still have plenty of time for food and drinks later in the evening.
– Some escape rooms allow you to communicate with members of staff via walkie – talkie so that you can ask for hints if they are needed. You may only to be able to call for a certain number of clues so they should only be used if you get stuck.
Cons Of Escape Rooms
– Escape rooms work best when there are a lot of people playing, and some rooms ask for a minimum of four players. Therefore you will need to find enough people who want to join you before you can play yourself.
The whole game takes place in a single room, and so it may not be suitable for people who are claustrophobic. However, the rooms are monitored, and players can ask to leave at any time.
When you arrive at the venue all the rules of the game will be explained to you and the member of staff will be able to answer any questions that you may have. Escape rooms are becoming an increasingly popular way for people to celebrate special occasions. They are also ideal for corporate events because of the team building aspect of the game. Number One Escape Room have handled events like this. You do not need any special skills or previous experience to take part in these games, just a good sense of humor and some common sense.