This report gives detailed account of the global market for IEC 61850 compliant routers and switches. The report covers the market elements related to IEC 61850 compliant routers and switches. The IEC 61850 routers and switches play a pivotal role in implementing smart grid norms through substation automation. The report does not include market coverage related to other smart grid technologies. The report covers global developments in the IEC 61850 compliant routers and switches by clubbing the nations into four distinct regions, North-America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest-of-the-World.
- Market data for global IEC 61850 compliant routers and switches with special focus on US market.
- Pricing Structure analysis of offerings from key vendors
- Product analysis for offerings from key vendors
- Market analysis with information on key parameters like drivers, restraints etc.
- Major company details for Cisco, RuggedCom, GarrrettCom, Hirschman, Moxa and Sixnet
Reasons to buy:
- Identify the High-Growth Markets in the Global IEC 61850 compliant routers and switches market
- Facilitate Strategic Decision Making in substation automation industry
- Design Market Penetration and Expansion Plans
- Identify and Capitalize on Key Industry Trends
- Gain Competitive Intelligence and plan deal strategies
View Table of Contents
Publication Date: January 2010
Publisher: Global Data